Did you know that Trane HVAC equipment and air conditioning systems can be found in greater than half of all commercial buildings in North America? So whenever you are walking downtown and you are standing between commercial properties it is a good bet that at least one of them has a Trane installed.
Many of the worlds temperature and humidity sensitive industries rely on Trane HVAC units. Businesses in food processing, hospitals, and high-tech manufacturing rely on these systems to keep precise temperature.
Interesting Places Using Trane HVAC
Worldwide, Trane delivers reliable indoor comfort to some well-known buildings like:
- the historic La Scala Theatre in Milan, Italy;
- the Olympic Sports Complex – Athens, Greece;
- the Kremlin – Moscow, Russia
- GE Technology Center – Bangalore, India
- Skydome – Toronto, Canada
- Saint Louis Arch – St. Louis, Missouri
- Sea World – Orlando, Florida.
- Australian Stock Exchange – Melbourne, Australia
- International Airport – Bangkok, Thailand
- The Entertainment Centre – Sydney, Australia
- World Trade Center – Beijing, China
- Washington Monument – Washington, D.C.
- McCormick Place Convention Center – Chicago, Illinois.
We sell many different brands of HVAC units here at Pure Air Conditioning, but we probably sell more Trane Air Conditioners than every other brand that we carry. As a leader in eco-friendly building technology, Trane manufactures custom designed building cooling and heating systems that operate with unparalleled energy efficiency. Their commitment to a clean environment includes not only the air we breathe in our buildings, but also to the air those homes and buildings emit into the environment.
last edit: 10/16/18