Trane’s XR16 home air conditioning system has a SEER rating of up to 17.00, making it an excellent choice for home comfort and for earning energy-efficiency tax credits.
“Increased efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs.” Here in South Florida where our AC’s run all year this is very important.
- Climatuff® compressor
- Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- Upgraded fan motor
- Full-side louvered panels protect your investment
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- Unique DuraTuff™ non-corrosive base pan
- Quick-Sess cabinet with full coil protection
- Sound insulator on the compressor (select models)
“Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your home air conditioning system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air”
“This is the mid-level single stage Trane Condenser. It can be matched with the Hyperion Trane air handler. ”